Thursday, April 19, 2012

Right now I am working on a couple of mini albums for a craft show that my sister in law is doing in May and this is the first time I have sent anything to be sold at a craft fair so it should be interesting.  The first album I am working on is using ChatterBOX Scrapbook Walls- Rec Room Collection.  I know this is an old paper but it is so pretty and I wanted to use it.

Also, I was at JoAnn's the other day and came across a couple of paper packs that I just could not live without. They are the gcd studios papers the Funhouse Collection and Melody Ross Soul Food Collection. I am going to make mini's using these as well.

I also got a bunch of embellishments that match the Melody Ross Soul Food Collection and cannot wait to get started on these mini's!! Stay tuned for pics and videos!!

ABridges

No comments:

Post a Comment